Diary Date: Bowerbird Bazaar This Weekend

November 18, 2013

There have been tears and tantrums today as I attempted to squeeze the biggest quantity of stock yet into my tiny Toyota Echo. Tomorrow morning I am setting off on a 3 day road trip to Adelaide - I am so excited to be back at Bowerbird Bazaar this coming Friday-Saturday-Sunday. 


From Adelaide we are next headed to Melbourne for The Big Design Market - keep an eye on the blog for all the details closer to the event.

See you soon Adelaide xx

1 comment:

  1. You have such a lovely blog, I'm glad I found my way here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger